Institutionally, the main development directions and purposes for achieving the fundamental priorities of the Faculty of Dentistry are established through the prism of the modernization of the educational process and of assuring the quality of the education, in compliance with the provisions of the Law on national education no. 1/2011 and with the good national and international practices. These aspects suppose a continuous accent on:
- The assurance of the education quality according to the Law on national education no. 1/2011 and to the good national and international practices.
- The management of the research. The increase of the performance in the activity of research, development-innovation, of development of the cooperation with the entrepreneurial environment. International cooperation relations.
- A policy of human resources which to provide compared to the present, the consistency with the ROQAHE (ARACIST) standards.
- A good partnership with the students and the improvement of the services delivered to those.
- Promoting a performing management and ensuring the decisional transparency.
- Future premises.
Quality assurance in developing the activity of the study programs and of the educational activities
The need for full-time dedication is achieved by the teaching staff of the Faculty of Dentistry who aim to take all the necessary actions in training and strengthening the highest possible level of students’ and future graduates’ performance by assisting them in acquiring the following skills:
Professional skills as unitary and dynamic ensemble of:
- Transversal skills.
In the same time, as resulting from the Rector’s managerial program as well, we take all the necessary steps to impose:
- our faculty further commitment for quality student-focused education, for learning results, as well as on the real needs of the beneficiaries of the teaching process;
- providing the continuity in applying the criteria for excellence in teaching staff’ professional training;
- Achieving the criteria, the standards, and the performance indicators stipulated in the ARACIS Methodology.
- Providing for the practicability of the principles governing the tutoring/ mentoring and the volunteering.
- Continuous adjustment to modern means of teaching and evaluation, modernization of the effective teaching-learning process and facilitation of the teaching staff’s access to gathering knowledge on international languages.
- Continuity and re-shaping of the cycles plans;
- Review and annual updating of the curricular whole;
- Achieving the extended access to information and knowledge sources both for teachers and for students; in this regard, we have to provide teaching staff’s free access to online international scientific databases, to program concerning publications of reference in the worldwide juridical literature (Springer Link, CEEOL, etc.).
- Providing documentation and study internships abroad for the teaching staff.
- Organizing and accrediting some master programs in partnership with foreign universities (joint master). In this regard, the candidate to the dean’s position may negotiate directly with the important universities of Europe where the respective person was visiting professor or with which that person has cooperated.
- As stipulated in Rector’s Managerial Plan, the update of the curricular ensemble and the constant renewal of the teaching offer by capitalizing the results of the most recent studies and researches, the assurance of the consistency with the academic curricula of the national and foreign higher education institutions of law.
- Dynamic promotion of the didactic offer on faculty website, in top journals, on the public boards, in the newsletter, etc.
- Promoting interdisciplinary courses.
- Developing and improving the courses in joint trunk system.
- Making available for the students the necessary tools required for study: courses, courses manuals, subject description and plan
- A good cooperation with the Faculty Library, purchasing courses, treaties, renowned specialist journals from the country and abroad.
- Generalization of the practice for teaching staff’s evaluation by the students, based on paper-based or online forms. Updating of the teaching staff’s self-evaluation grid.
- Transparent assignment of the study scholarships and granting performance scholarships for the worthy students.
- Implementing the measures on quality management via the Commission for Quality Assurance at the Faculty of Dentistry;